Start a new topic
Planned

How to I get rid of trash?

Today I found that most of one article I saved was not saved.  I thus deleted the incomplete article and it went into Trash.  I then wanted to get rid of it completely--the last thing I need is a collection of garbage in my Knowledge Base.  I appreciate the fact that items I delete are not immediately gone but are simply moved to Trash, but if I'm sure that I don't want it, I'd like to be able to get it totally and permanently out of my KB.  Is there I way to do this?  I couldn't find one.  I realize that this is just a Beta version and I can't expect all features to be implemented instantly, but I thought I'd mention the Trash issue just in case it hadn't been considered.

Hi Joan,

There is no permanent delete from Trash yet, however it is planned. I may also include an automatic delete of all articles in trash older than say 30 days.

Neville

I'm pleased to know that a permanent delete from Trash is planned.  And I like the idea of an automatic delete of all trash articles older than X days.

I'd recommend having an option that does this automated delete on a periodic basis, with the system asking the user if s/he would like to review the trash before deleting.

Login or Signup to post a comment